bull dog

milkaholic

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

B-b

You know it is 1-1,000,000 odds you will get pick to go to the mlb the odds are not good for me lol. well my life has been all odds so just a nother thing to add to the list i mean what the HELL all i want to do is just be in 1 mlb game just to say I made it!!!! I did it give me this one thing im so good that when i tryed out this year for baseball 2 teams where fighting for me and the team that did not get me said i would trade 2 players for you. but dont you worry im going and going far!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I think you will make it! When you were a baby, you were on the verge of dealth several times and you beat the odds then! Just keep working at it hard and someday....you will be an MLB star, not just a player but a star!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know Barry Bonds once said, "I like to be against the odds"... and look at what he accomplished. Played major league as an outfielder for 21 years for both pittsburgh pirates and the san francisco giants. You got it in the bag Sammy =]

    ReplyDelete